Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 ADMISSION, TICKETS AND REFUNDS
- By booking your ticket(s) to one of our events you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You will be emailed a Booking Confirmation and a ticket (electronic ticket). Tickets will be emailed to you on the email address registered with the ticket agent you made the booking through.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the organisers and venue operator reserve the right to refuse admission.
- No admission without a valid ticket.
- All ticket types are non-transferrable. Tickets purchased from third party sources may not be genuine and therefore may not guarantee you entry to the event.
- All tickets are non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled. This includes any additional tickets for day or evening entertainment. In the event of cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded not including booking fee. In this instance please refer to the ticket agent to obtain your refund.
- You must present your ticket with the barcode displayed in order to gain entry to the event. If the barcode is defaced or otherwise cannot be scanned you may not be able to gain entry to the event. Once a barcode has been scanned and exchanged for a wristband or entry stamp it cannot be used again.
- We advise you not to show or post images of your barcode on social media as these could allow someone else access on the code, the first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry; any subsequent ticket with the same barcode will be denied access. Please treat your ticket as you would cash, the organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any unauthorised use of a ticket or barcode.
- The organisers and premises licence holder/venue will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
- Certain tickets may require you to present valid identification in order to gain entry. Where this is the case, it will be stated during the ticket buying process and on the ticket itself.
- Wristbands removed from, tampered with, lost or missing will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Those without valid wristbands will be removed from the site or asked to purchase a new ticket. All wristbands issued by the organiser remain the property of Multiplay Events until the final day of the event.
- Any customers who arrive outside advertised check- in times may be required to wait before being allowed entry. Such wait times will vary, especially during busy periods.
2. AGE POLICY
- We offer carers tickets and also free tickets for children under age thresholds, look at our FAQs on the relevant event ticket site for more details.
- Accepted ID includes; photographic driving license, proof of age card with PASS hologram or a passport. Photocopies, or IDs shown on your phone, will not be accepted.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at one of our events. All such children are the responsibility of their accompanying adult at all times while at the event. While we do not expect older children and teenagers to be with their parent or guardian at all times, we do expect them to know the location of their adult, and have means of contacting them, or agreed meeting points. The guardian is responsible at all times for minors, failure to monitor the behaviour and activities of those in their care will result in eviction from site.
- The special guest and stage line-up, and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity, by any ticket holder, will be allowed at the event without the organiser’s prior written consent.
- Multiplay Events accepts no responsibility for good or services purchased from third party traders.
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the venue site.
- Rubbish and other unwanted items must be disposed of using the bins and recycling points provided.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture is not permitted anywhere across the venue and could result in criminal charges being brought against anyone caught doing so.
- Anti-social behaviour (including but not limited to any urination or defecation in places other than the a toilet) will not be tolerated and anyone found acting in such a way will be immediately ejected without refund.
- Strictly no animals (with the exception of Assistance Dogs) will be allowed on the site.
- Some elements of our events may use pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, loud music, strobe lighting and special effects. If you have any specific questions relating to your requirements please contact us.
- All items lost while at one of our events will be handed to venue security.
- For rules on cigarettes and e-cigarettes we ask that you refer to the venue website or security onsite.
- Specific rules and restrictions may apply to some venues we use, which will form part of these terms and conditions for any events that are held at those venues – any breach of those rules will be treated as a breach of these terms and conditions. Please contact us or the venue for more details about such rules if you are unsure.
- We ask that you refer to the venue website or email us directly for any support in relation to carers, accessibility or other specific disability support.
5. SECURITY AND SAFETY
- The event and the venue has a rigorous search process at the entrances into the venue, and you may be searched on entry. If you are found to be in possession of any prohibited items, these shall be confiscated and you must immediately leave the venue and not be permitted entry to the event.
- Dog units will be on site conducting searches at all times during an event as part of our security procedures. You may be body/bag searched at the gates, onsite or when leaving.
- Multiplay Events has a No Drugs Policy, and will strictly enforce our zero tolerance policy. Anyone caught in possession of such substances, having refused the opportunity to destroy or dispose of them under our supervision, will be refused entry at the gates or ejected immediately from the event site.
- Drunken, disorderly, or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated by any event or venue staff; and may result in being ejected from the event site.
- Additional prohibited items include; knives (including locking knives), sound systems, glass bottles (excluding makeup and perfume), fireworks, explosives, BBQs, smoke and gas canisters, air horns, flares, any weapons or items we believe in our sole discretion to capable of injuring others, laser devices, drones and unmanned aerial vehicles, sky lanterns, or open bottles of any kind of liquid that can be consumed. At the search and entry point, ticket holders will be given the opportunity to give up prohibited items in their possession. All items found will be confiscated, and not returned. The event organiser and venue operator, reserve the right to refuse entry or evict all persons found in possession of prohibited items.
6. MEDIA POLICY AND FILMING ON SITE
- Filming and Photography is allowed throughout the public site, for personal, non-commercial use on personal devices such as mobile phones, tablets and compact cameras. Such photography must be done respectfully to both your fellow visitors to the event, the event itself and the venue.
- Official media or event photographers will wear a Press/Media Pass; and no other professional or commercial filming or photography is permitted without prior consent from the event organisers.
- Anyone using cameras or filming equipment (including all mobile devices) are expected to be courteous to their fellow event attendees and ask permission before taking any up-close shots. Please do not take pictures or video of children other than your own or those in your party. If it is brought to our attention that a picture or video has been or is being taken without permission or without an official press pass, you will be required to delete the material and the photographer may be evicted from the event.
- Photographs taken at our events cannot be included in any sponsored programme or in any form of advertising without our specific approval and sign off.
- By entering the event you grant Multiplay Events permission to use your image in any publicity, marketing or promotional materials.
- As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, feature films, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for safety and security purposes.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the event organisers.
7. PERSONAL DATA
- Unless you specifically consent to our using it for other purposes, we will only process the personal data you provide when you purchase tickets for our events for the purposes of operating the event, allowing you entry to the event, and for our own internal purposes (including, but not limited to, determining improvements that can be made to our future events). Such processing will be in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, or any successor legislation that applies in the UK.
8. THE BORING (BUT IMPORTANT) LEGAL STUFF
- We may refuse access and provide a full or pro-rata partial refund if you do not comply with these terms and conditions or where after reasonable warning your behaviour represents a danger to customers, staff or equipment – this refund represents the only compensation provided in such circumstances.
- Persons who cause any damage to the venue, our property or third party property, whether deliberate or accidental, while at the event will be liable for the cost of repair or replacement of the items.
- We don’t exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors OR for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provisions will be severed and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in a waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these terms and conditions.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions and any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will only be dealt with by the English courts, unless you are resident in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will apply and any dispute will be brought before the courts there.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to this Site and any use of Our online services at any time with or without cause or notice.
- Mulitplay Events reserve the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on the official event website & social media channels. Please check the FAQs section regularly for changes and to ensure you have up to date information as these are binding on you. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
- We reserve the right to transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another company within our corporate group. We will publish notice of any such transfer on our website(s) and may, but are not required to, notify you of such transfer via email.
If you have any queries on any of the above conditions please get in touch with us directly via email@example.com