What are the opening times for BRICKLIVE Belfast?Thurs-Sat:09:30am-6pm VIPs10:30am-6pm General AccessSun:09:30am-5pm VIPs10:30am-5pm General Access
Travel options to BRICKLIVE Belfast TEC
The iconic building is situated in the heart of Titanic Quarter, just a short walk from Belfast City Centre, with easy access to public transport.
Located just a short 5-10 minute car journey from George Best Belfast City Airport, and around a 30 minute drive from Belfast International Airport, Titanic Belfast is easily accessible via all major routes.
Parking Directions to BRICKLIVE Belfast TEC
Titanic Belfast has 520 secure, underground parking spaces. Parking charges begin at £1.50 for the first hour and £1 per hour thereafter. The underground car park has a maximum height of 2.1 metres. For high sided vehicles there are several pay and display above ground car parks available nearby on Queen’s Road.
Hotels for BRICKLIVE Belfast TEC
Titanic Quarter is home to a c.120-bed waterfront hotel overlooking Abercorn Basin, the Odyssey and Titanic Belfast. The Premier Inn is a short walk from the TEC
Belfast has over 80 accommodation properties, ranging from Quality Bed & Breakfasts, Hostels to 2, 3 and 4 star hotels.
Further details of where else to stay in Belfast city centre are available at Discover Northern Ireland.
Essential Information for BRICKLIVE Belfast
Play Safe at BRICKLIVE
We want your visit to BRICKLIVE to be creative, fun, and most of all safe! To ensure a safe environment, the organisers ask you to follow a few basic rules:
– Children should stay with their parent/guardian at all times
– Always walk, do not run: Be respectful of all other visitors.
– Ensure that both you and your children know where the Information & Meeting Point is located.
All bags may be checked upon entrance and exit to BRICKLIVE. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by security staff to shift and possibly remove the contents. The following items are not allowed inside the event:
– Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances, weapons, or any item deemed inappropriate to a family event.
– Your own LEGO Structures
– Live Animals (does not include guide dogs)
A trained medical professional will be on-site throughout show hours.
To ensure everyone’s safety, BRICKLIVE uses CCTV cameras throughout the venue – as well as uniformed and plain clothes security staff. All staff, volunteers and exhibitors are trained to report anything suspicious immediately.
We do not allow allow unaccompanied children in or out of the venue on their own.
We will not tolerate inappropriate behaviour from anyone, and anyone causing a disturbance, if necessary, will be asked to leave.
Every effort is made to ensure the safety of all attendees while visiting BRICKLIVE and the organisers have DBS/CRB trained staff and a child protection policy in place. In the unlikely event that you are separated from your parent or child while at the show, please follow these quick and easy steps:
1. Stay Calm! Unaccompanied children are not permitted to leave the venue.
2. Make your way to the Information & Meeting Point – the huge Red Brick in the centre of the show
3. Give the staff member at the Information & Meeting Point a description of the missing person, what they are wearing, and where he or she was last seen. Safety tip: Take a head-to-toe picture of your loved one(s) with your digital camera or phone as soon as you arrive at BRICKLIVE so we may more easily identify him/her in the outfit they are wearing.
4. Our staff will search the venue for your children. Remain with the staff member at the Information & Meeting Point until we reunite you with your loved one!
In addition (for kids too young to remember their parents’/guardians’ mobile phone number), before coming to BRICKLIVE, write YOUR name (not your child’s name) and mobile phone number on a piece of paper and place it in your child’s pocket (or in their shoe if they don’t have pockets), or write in biro carefully on your child’s wrist.
Alternatively, you can also obtain one of our free wristbands at the SHOW entrance after the show begins. Put YOUR mobile phone number on the wristband and secure to your child’s wrist.
Please make sure both you and your child knows the location of the Information & Meeting Point, so if you do become parted, you both know where to go. The show is a very large area and the venue can be disorientating to young people.
There will be official press and media photographers at BRICKLIVE. If you do not wish to be photographed, please contact the organisers.
Whats on at BRICKLIVE Belfast?
Check out the BRICKLIVE Belfast Whats on page