What are the opening times for BRICKLIVE - NEC Birmingham?
The opening times for BRICKLIVE – NEC Birmingham are:Thurs-Sat:09:30am-6pm VIPs10am – 6pm Priority10:30am-6pm General AccessSun:09:30am-5pm VIPs10am – 5pm Priority10:30am-5pm General Access
Travel Directions to BRICKLIVE - NEC Birmingham
The NEC is located just eight miles east of Birmingham City Centre and at the heart of the UK motorway network. It is situated next door to the Birmingham International train station and Birmingham International Airport.
Driving to the venue – For Satellite Navigation purposes, we recommend using postcode B40 INT
Parking directions to BRICKLIVE
To make parking easy and convenient, The NEC offers a range of options! Please remeber, as of 5th October 2018, car parking charges that are paid on the day will be increased to £16.00. Pre paid parking via the NEC’s website will remain at a £12.00 charge.
National Holidays Offer
Package trips with National Holidays from just £99* include;
– One night’s Dinner Bed and Breakfast
– Entry tickets & travel to and from BRICKLIVE
– Entry to Cadburys world
*£99 based on a twin share, £89 for Children aged (2-12)
Find out more information here, or call 0344 477 9990
Hotels for BRICKLIVE
We have arranged some fantastic deals for BRICKLIVE visitors.
Essential Information for BRICKLIVE Birmingham
Play Safe at BRICKLIVE
We want your visit to BRICKLIVE to be creative, fun, and most of all safe! To ensure a safe environment, the organisers ask you to follow a few basic rules:
– Children should stay with their parent/guardian at all times
– Always walk, do not run: Be respectful of all other visitors.
– Ensure that both you and your children know where the Information & Meeting Point is located.
All bags may be checked upon entrance and exit to BRICKLIVE. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by security staff to shift and possibly remove the contents. The following items are not allowed inside the event:
– Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances, weapons, or any item deemed inappropriate to a family event.
– Your own LEGO® Structures
– Live Animals (does not include guide dogs)
A trained medical professional will be on-site throughout show hours.
To ensure everyone’s safety, BRICKLIVE uses CCTV cameras throughout the venue – as well as uniformed and plain clothes security staff. All staff, volunteers and exhibitors are trained to report anything suspicious immediately.
We do not allow allow unaccompanied children in or out of the venue on their own.
We will not tolerate inappropriate behaviour from anyone, and anyone causing a disturbance, if necessary, will be asked to leave.
Every effort is made to ensure the safety of all attendees while visiting BRICKLIVE and the organisers have DBS/CRB trained staff and a child protection policy in place. In the unlikely event that you are separated from your parent or child while at the show, please follow these quick and easy steps:
1. Stay Calm! Unaccompanied children are not permitted to leave the venue.
2. Make your way to the Information & Meeting Point – the huge Red Brick in the centre of the show
3. Give the staff member at the Information & Meeting Point a description of the missing person, what they are wearing, and where he or she was last seen. Safety tip: Take a head-to-toe picture of your loved one(s) with your digital camera or phone as soon as you arrive at BRICKLIVE so we may more easily identify him/her in the outfit they are wearing.
4. Our staff will search the venue for your children. Remain with the staff member at the Information & Meeting Point until we reunite you with your loved one!
In addition (for kids too young to remember their parents’/guardians’ mobile phone number), before coming to BRICKLIVE NEC, write YOUR name (not your child’s name) and mobile phone number on a piece of paper and place it in your child’s pocket (or in their shoe if they don’t have pockets), or write in biro carefully on your child’s wrist.
Alternatively, you can also obtain one of our free wristbands at the SHOW entrance after the show begins. Put YOUR mobile phone number on the wristband and secure to your child’s wrist.
Please make sure both you and your child knows the location of the Information & Meeting Point, so if you do become parted, you both know where to go. The show is a very large area and the venue can be disorientating to young people.
There will be official press and media photographers at BRICKLIVE. If you do not wish to be photographed, please contact the organisers.
Whats on at BRICKLIVE Birmingham?
Check out the BRICKLIVE Birmingham Whats on page